Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Expedia.com!

Airfare, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages

Southwest Vacations logo!

Advertisement

Steve Wynn's Horrible Facelift

Last edit: Chuckmonster on Saturday, 3rd February 2007 12:35 am
Last response by MrsRoyHorn 9th February 1:37pm

The most recent post to Luxe Life - Robin Leach's Vegas blog - has a bunch of truly disturbing photos of Steve Wynn. His face looks like Pla-Doh. Who is his plastic surgeon... Mummenschanz? WTF Steve!

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 booze responded on Saturday, 3rd February 2007

i saw him walking around the wynn last year and he didn't look like that at all. damn.

tdinka responded on Saturday, 3rd February 2007

WTF indeed.

MrsRoyHorn responded on Tuesday, 6th February 2007

I love Steve Wynn -- the good and bad traits! However, I am dismayed at what he has done to his face. If anyone has ever checked out Andy Warhol's photograph of him from 1983, you can see what a handsome man he once was. Up until two years ago he still looked great.

Another person who had a lot of work done, and I hate to say it, ruined his face years ago, was Roy Horn. He was such a handsome man. I nearly fainted back in 2003 prior to his accident to see what he had done to his face. It is pulled very tight. Siegfried has had nice, subtle work done.

vespajet responded on Wednesday, 7th February 2007

I don't know what's worse looking, Steve's facelift or The Donald's hair?

Chuckmonster replied on Wednesday, 7th February 2007

steve's facelift. The donald can always change his hair cut, while steve will only descend into a vortex of michael jacksonian peels, lifts and tucks.

MrsRoyHorn replied on Friday, 9th February 2007

Ouch! Mummenschanz? Good reference though! I bet you remember Shields and Yarnell, too!