Started by HedgedBettor on Thursday, 13th September 2012 7:55 pm
I just got an unexpected business trip to Vegas next week and managed to stretch it over the weekend. To mix things up a bit I've booked a room at the Wynn. I never hang out up there, so what are the key restaurants/bars etc to hit if you're staying at the Wynn?
Last response by Dorian 19th September 1:13pm
JakeZ responded on Thursday, 13th September 2012
Parasol Up/Down (preferably the patio) for drinks, Country Club for dinner or Sunday Brunch. Sinatra is also wonderful, but most of the rest of the restaurants are overpriced for the quality of the food.
RateVegas responded on Thursday, 13th September 2012
Huh. So I've been kinda anti-Wynn for the past few months but this is a good opportunity for me to share some of the things I really like about the two properties.
- SW Steakhouse @ Wynn: Love this place. Never had a bad meal ; great views. Not cheap but totally dig it.
- Sinatra @ Encore: Italian-esque food ; quite good ; nice bar area with a full menu and great drinks. Tucked away.
- Eastside Bar @ Encore: Cheesy piano dudes some nights ; great pool views.
- Country Club @ Wynn: Overlooking the golf course, both a lounge area and full dining room. One of the unique spaces in the hotel.
- Wing Lei @ Wynn: Insanely good Chinese food. Also expensive but classic. Has a bar with great drinks and a full menu.
The Wynn/Encore clubs are well covered, no reason to mention them here.
johntree responded on Friday, 14th September 2012
Try Sinatra's for sure. On first visit I tried Frank's clam pasta. Totally awesome, loaded with baby clams and a perfect red sauce apparently just the way he liked it. Friendly service and great food.
BigHoss responded on Friday, 14th September 2012
I like Wazuzu at Encore and the XS Pool/Encore adult pool (not the Beach Club).
bluemargarita59 responded on Saturday, 15th September 2012
Parasol up or down are both very relaxing and the service is EXCELLENT! The Tower Suites lounge also has great service. The Country Club has great views of the golf course, and good food. Wazuzu has awesome sushi, but it is very pricey.