The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Las Vegas MGM Resorts Sale!

Advertisement

Britney

Started by jimmybond on Tuesday, 3rd December 2013 9:44 pm
Last response by adztheman 9th December 8:25am

This quote struck me as hilarious: "Her new dates start April 25 and run through Sept. 6. She’s off during June and July, but has dates for May and August."

So basically, she's on for 2 months. why bother say she's running April 25 through September when she's off for half the time?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2013/dec/03/britney-spears-arrives-i-already-feel-home-here-pl/

wish I could get a job where people think I'm there for 4 months but ignore my 2 month vacation in the middle.

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Chuckmonster responded on Tuesday, 3rd December 2013

wish i could get a job like robin leach's... sliming my way from pr event to pr event while the world of vegas kisses my ass in exchange for spewing reams of drivel that makes press releases look like shakespeare.

parchedearth responded on Wednesday, 4th December 2013

I think there is a good chance this whole residency quickly falls apart either due to bad reviews or her nerves. She needs to rent a house in Vegas rather than shuttling back and forth from LA.

mattyice replied on Saturday, 7th December 2013

I give her 6 months..

levans responded on Wednesday, 4th December 2013

Constant breaks suggest she is having treatment for something between dates. Isn't the city crowded during the months she is off? Or does she have a problem with hot weather? How can you get tired lip synching?

PaleRider replied on Friday, 6th December 2013

Its hard to dance your ass off when you keep stuffing it with double stuffed Oreos when it is hot outside. (I should know, I love my double stuffed Oreos and I have fat guy credibility!)

jimmybond responded on Sunday, 8th December 2013

Is anyone else looking forward to going to PH to play blackjack and saying 'hit me baby one more time'. That won't get old.

adztheman responded on Monday, 9th December 2013

I think the break is likely due to whatever her kids are doing during the summer...going to see her in February...if memory serves, Celine has taken extended breaks to tour, which Britney will not be able to do, at least in North America..