The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Las Vegas MGM Resorts Sale!

Advertisement

Keurigs at the golden gate?

Started by Bugbarbecue on Sunday, 9th February 2014 12:54 pm
Last response by Drake 10th February 7:16am

Staying at the golden gate for the first time in March. We usually stay at the nugget, but because it's Nascar weekend, we could only get in at GG. I heard the GG has in room keurigs like the nugget, I want to confirm this before I pack away k cups. Any other tips about the GG would be appreciated. We are longtime downtown aficionados, so you don't have to sell us on the area. Thanks.

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 vespajet responded on Sunday, 9th February 2014

They have the K-Cup machines. If you're a light sleeper, you may want to ask for a room that doesn't face Fremont Street, as the rooms don't have a lot of sound insulation, nor do the windows. The first time I stayed there, I had a room on the second floor that overlooked Fremont Street and it was noisy even after the entertainment for the night ended. The last two times I stayed there, I had a room on the fourth floor and while I did not have windows that overlooked Fremont Street, the back wall of my room faced that way and the windows in my room faced South and the Viva Vision canopy was within feet of my room (I could have climbed out of my window and touched the canopy.).

mrdowntown responded on Sunday, 9th February 2014

Stay away from the games with the continuous shufflers. Otherwise its a great time.

Drake responded on Monday, 10th February 2014

Breakfast at Dupars, thumbs up.