The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Las Vegas MGM Resorts Sale!

Advertisement

Rose Rabbit Lie

Started by Lucky4now on Sunday, 6th April 2014 12:22 pm
Last response by Hillybean29 8th April 10:06am

Hi Everyone,

Heading out to Vegas solo , due to my friend bailing out. Was wondering if I could do Rose Rabbit Lie solo? Has anyone done this? What was it like?

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 vespajet responded on Monday, 7th April 2014

If you have a ticket, it doesn't matter if you're there with a group or solo.

Misnomer responded on Monday, 7th April 2014

There are several elements to RRL, including the dining room, a bar, a "study" room, and the showroom itself. And there may be more - that's just what I discovered whilst there.

As with most things in Vegas, I don't think the solo traveler would have any problem enjoying any of those things. Even the dining room has some small two-top tables along the wall (one side is booth/bench seating) so if you were planning on eating in there, it wouldn't be any problem, I wouldn't think. The main bar looked social enough, so again, no worries there. And the showroom is small enough that you'll feel like you're a part of what's going on, even if you're flying solo.

One thing you might call and ask about is how to eat in the study room. The dining room features small plates, but when my wife and I ventured into the study room after seeing the show, there were people eating some rather incredible looking cheeseburgers at the bar in the study. I don't know how you go about getting in there, other than by buying a ticket to the show and getting there early or staying late after. Anyway, like I said, worth a call. Grubbing at the study bar might be fun for the solo traveler. Bartenders are generally good company. Have fun, and let us know how it goes!

Hillybean29 responded on Tuesday, 8th April 2014

I don't see why you couldn't go solo! There's so many different elements to RRL, you can make it just drinks, just dinner, just a show or even just the club or you can do all of it. I'm not sure about the study room but if it's the same as what we experienced, you can't eat in there. Not sure it is the same though because I think they called the room we were invited into the "cloak room". As you can see, there's a lot of dimensions and you probably have to visit several times to see them all. Definitely check it out and let us know what you think!