The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Las Vegas MGM Resorts Sale!

Advertisement

room amenities for Paris LV

Started by chicki on Wednesday, 16th April 2014 8:26 am
Last response by motoman 4th May 12:32pm

My daughter and I are booked for a 2 bd luxury room at Paris. Do we get a refrigerator and a coffee maker in the room? Have never stayed here before, using TR comps. Thanks

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Chuckmonster responded on Wednesday, 16th April 2014

No. There is no minibar fridge, personal fridge or coffee maker in those rooms.

Personal use fridge is only available by request... for a fee they'll deliver it to your room.

You should never use an in-room coffee maker, unless it is of the new Keurig style... even then, they're going to charge you a coupla bucks to use it. Go get your coffee downstairs or splurge for a carafe via room service.

Drake responded on Wednesday, 16th April 2014

We had a mini-fridge in our room the past two summers. They felt like add-ons to the room, though, not part of the original decor. Maybe they were there from the previous guests.

motoman responded on Sunday, 4th May 2014

Random tip for those Keurig machines (or really, any coffemaker) in hotel rooms: Run a batch of plain H2O thru before your first cup.

Mine had someone else's used pod still in it, and lots of hard water residue. I ran a shot of bottled water thru and it came out light brown. Tempted to run a second shot, but caffeine withdrawal took over....