The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Las Vegas MGM Resorts Sale!

Advertisement

Caesars Anthology Suites

Started by detroit1051 on Sunday, 11th May 2014 9:43 am
Last response by jester122 16th May 3:24pm

@billyinlasvegas posted the link to Caesars Anthology Suites. I think it's a smart idea to have one-stop shopping for all suites covering all properties and price points. Have to admit that some of the suites look quite impressive....at least in the photos.

Caesars Anthology Suites

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Chuckmonster responded on Sunday, 11th May 2014

Posted about this a while ago and it generated little discussion then as well. Perhaps real rollers know that the cherry on top of CZR properties are still on top of a CZR property... save the actual Caesars Palace.

PS. Why do these when you can get a Mirage Penthouse or Villa?

jester122 replied on Friday, 16th May 2014

Mirage Penthouse/Tower Suites are really showing their wear and tear though. Plus the couch was so uncomfortable when I booked it last November.

detroit1051 responded on Sunday, 11th May 2014

Sorry I missed that in February. Still like the concept. I'd like to see something similar from MGM and Station. Please don't tell me they've done it and you posted it :)

motoman replied on Wednesday, 14th May 2014

MGM does have a brand, of sorts, called "The Suite Life."

A quick search just now didn't find an actual web page, but I found this while searching room types that include two bedrooms and that all-important car ride from/to McCarran. Definitely included the Sky Suites and Mirage's and Vdara's Penthouses, if that gives an indication what kind of rooms we're talking about.