The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

United Vacations Las Vegas Deals!

Advertisement

Bottle service -- from a drone

Started by anawas on Saturday, 31st May 2014 9:00 am
Last response by zach1234 1st August 12:05am

This from ABC News:

The Cosmopolitan Hotel, not known for its subtlety, has introduced a new way for daytime revelers to get their drink on -- bottle service via drone at Marquee Day Club. The service costs $20,000 and debuted over Memorial Day weekend.

More, including video, at http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/drone-bottle-service-debuts-vegas-club/story?id=23932179

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 8splitter responded on Friday, 30th May 2014

Kids, it's all fun and games 'til someone loses an eye.

In my opinion, if you have enough money to spend on these things, go to Drai's and launch some fireworks. But maybe for some web/internet/computer nerd millionaires this is the ultimate "I have arrived" statement.

motoman replied on Wednesday, 4th June 2014

+2

+1 Some douche/douchette is gonna grab that thing too hard and then it's prop blade Cuisinart. Plastic still hurts at those RPMs. Where's the blade shields?

+1 Everything else you said.

bd9902 responded on Friday, 30th May 2014

I'd rather have my bottle delivered by the ladies with the big boobies!

socalduck replied on Sunday, 1st June 2014

Agreed!

JeffinOKC responded on Saturday, 31st May 2014

I haven't seen a video that shows the top of that device. Makes me think it's on a cable. Anyone seen footage of the drone floating free of any cables?

Drake replied on Monday, 2nd June 2014

Looks legit to me, but I keep looking down, not up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnnvlkGSl0o

JeffinOKC replied on Monday, 2nd June 2014

The video referred to does show the top of the drone without cables. Appears legit to me.

zach1234 responded on Friday, 1st August 2014

I can see how some groups will enjoy this, but hate how this completely removes personal interaction from the whole experience. I met one of my best friends buying bottles at a pool daybed. Use drones as a novelty, in addition to personal service.