The Board at VegasTripping

Board @ VT RSS Feed Board Topic RSS Feed

Advertisement

Pallazo, Venetian, or Cosmo Terrace?

Started by gohatters on Tuesday, 22nd July 2014 1:02 pm
Last response by Akala 23rd July 1:42pm

Given total costs for 2 nights below (includes resort fee), which room would you favor?

Palazzo standard - $393

Cosmo Terrace - $330

Cosmo Terrace Fountain view - $385

Venetian standard - $411

Thanks so much!!

Post Response

Report this topic as inappropriate.

Add To Itinerary
 Chuckmonster responded on Tuesday, 22nd July 2014

Cosmopolitan Terrace, fountain view... 2 nights for $330? That is a steal of the century.

I preferred the Studio of all Cosmo terrace offerings.... best layout.

JakeZ replied on Tuesday, 22nd July 2014

Agreed!

gohatters replied on Wednesday, 23rd July 2014

If standars bellagio room was the same price as cosmo ftn view, are you still picking cosmo? Considering pool, service, etc?

BFrizz responded on Wednesday, 23rd July 2014

I have stayed in all these rooms. I find the Cosmo kitchen set up kind of useless. Nothing is supplied. Some more info would help, like drinkers, wife, buddies but here is my 2cents.

My wife and I love the Palazzo suites and then upgrade to the Prestige level. This is an extra $100 per night and they wave the resort fee ($25 x 2). So you are getting a large gorgeous suite, breakfast, coffee, bagels, snacks,soft drinks,fruit,and bottled water a light meal at dinner plus an open bar for a few hours in the evening. This all for an extra $150 for 2 people. We love the value and great service up on the the 23rd floor. You would spend 2 or 3 times that chasing water, drinks, meals and booze. Not to mention its a great floor to socialize and get plastered. Your wallet stays in your pocket.

Brent

Akala responded on Wednesday, 23rd July 2014

I'd go with Cosmo Terrace considering the prices. You may be able to upcharge to a terrace suite at the desk for the extra $50/night. better room with guaranteed fountain view.