Cosmopolitan City Room Photo Review
As promised, here are some photos from our 90 minute stay in Cosmopolitan's comparatively claustrophobic City Room.
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks... 'tis the recently shifted Center of thine city... Aria!
Alas, below. The pool and the ledge from which that poor soul jumped.
Towel/amenities rack. Odd that there is a tub mat, being that there is no tub in the room.
Sink. Same stuff as all the other Cosmopolitan rooms.
The throne room features a frosted glass stall door just like Aria's does. Still not sure about that.
Soaps in the shower.
The shower features window peekaboo access from the bedroom. This room only comes in a dual queen config. 98% of folks who reserve dual queens do so because they don't want to sleep together, the other 2% is for families bunking up ~4 in a room. These types of visitors probably don't want a see through shower. This is thoughtless design.
Minibar with strange turquoise mirror frame and fraudulent Louis Vuitton dresser.
The Desk. The mirrors which surround it are supposed to make these incredibly puny rooms seem larger. In fact, the opposite is true... the furnishings that are right next to you, are right next to you on both sides.
Dual queens. I still love the his/hers wall hangings over the beds.
The phone, off the hook, plays hold music as we wait for the front desk to do nothing. Didn't Binion's have these tables (in pink) in their rooms during the last hotel renovation they did?
If you find yourself faced with the choice of staying in a Cosmopolitan City Room, upgrade yourself to the Terrace Studio (one level up) or upgrade yourself to another property - Aria - at the same or better price.
The Latest:Introducing the Trippies Class of 2017
What I Did On My Summer Vacation - Part 2
Sayonara Wynn Nightlife Social Media History
Sayonara Bellagio Table Game Canopies
Trippies 2017 Webcast Live This Saturday!
Some Thoughts About Alon
Crown Pulls Out Of Alon
The Lucky Dragon Photo Safari
The Trippies 2017 Final Nominees Are...
The Trippies 2017 Nomination Phase Is Now Open
The Crown Of Macau... And Eventually Vegas
» Complete Archive